Who we are
TATTOO Magu has started since 1999 in Osaka, Japan until we closed our studio in Osaka in 2015. Since 2016, we have been working in Zeist, Utrecht state, in Netherland. TATOO Magu provides not only original custom work, but also we work with all styles, like Black and gray, Japanese style, Realistic, Small tattoo, and Lettering tattoo.
By getting a tattoo at TATTOO Magu I declare that I have read and agree with the terms and conditions.
1. The deposit will be held as payment towards the final session of the tattoo.
2. If you cancel or reschedule your appointment without giving 7 days (168 hours) prior notice your deposit will be forfeited. In that case you will have to make a new appointment and make a new deposit.
3. We are unable to change the design of a tattoo after the design-check, if you ask for changes during your first tattoo session we will be forced to reschedule your appointment and your deposit will be forfeited.
4. If the duration between sessions is three months or longer you are required to let us know within three months of your last session. If you do not, we will discard your design and your deposit will be forfeited.
5. When making an appointment, please try to keep an open schedule as appointments may take longer than planned.
6. If you do have anything planned after a session, please let us know when making an appointment. The artist will try to take this into account when making an appointment. If you need to leave a session early without notifying us in advance we may still have to charge you for the full session.
7. We are not babysitters. If you bring your child with you, you are required to also bring an adult to take care of your child. If you do not bring another person to take care of your child we will refuse to tattoo you.
8. Please do not go swimming or sun tanning for three weeks after you get a tattoo. Also avoid exercise with the body part on which the tattoo is placed for three weeks as this ensure the tattoo heals better and clearer. If you do wish to exercise please ask the artist, as he will be able to advise you on the matter.
9. Please wear or bring clothes which you donu2019t mind getting dirty.
10. Please make sure youu2019ve had enough sleep and had enough to eat on the day of your appointment. Please do not come to your appointment hungover. Also do not consume alcohol the day you got your tattoo and the day before as this will negatively impact the healing process.
11. Aftercare is important, after receiving a tattoo you will receive an explanation from the artist on how to care for your tattoo. Please follow the instructions, by caring for your tattoo for three weeks you will enjoy your tattoo for a lifetime. Also as a touch up requires a fee, why not prevent the need of one.
12. Please contact us if you have any questions.
13. The rules are done, leave the rest to us! Weu2019ll make sure you get a great tattoo!